Real estate, lots / acreages in unique 206 acre strata,
Thetis Island, southern Gulf Islands, British Columbia, Canada.
Meadow Valley properties is a high quality planned real
estate development on tranquil Thetis Island, in the southern Gulf Islands of
British Columbia (BC), Canada, easily accessible to Vancouver Island, Victoria,
Vancouver and Seattle.
Properties - real estate | Thetis
Island - Gulf Islands | Contact Us | Site
Guide/help | Search
What's new? | Home Page..
Semi waterfront Lot available in Phase II
Cufra is available for immediate sale.
Location -Thetis Island Gulf Islands BC
- Smallest least populated southern gulf island bc that is served by public
- Island life is relaxed, rural, peaceful and crime-free.
- Ideally suited for retirement, recreation or family life.
- Diverse outdoor recreational opportunities. See our "outdoor
- See our "Thetis
Island" pages for details, including map and link to Google's new
satellite image page. (This link opens in a new window).
Access - convenient to Vancouver Island and major centers.
- Situated centrally in the Pacific Northwest coastal region, Thetis combines
the advantages of that mild Bioregion with convenient access to its major
- Ferry (vehicle) crossing to to town of Chemainus, Vancouver Island 30 minutes.
(Sched. Approx. every 90 min from early AM to late evening)
Flight time to Vancouver airport or downtown 15-30 minutes. (Sched. 3 times
Drive to Victoria, 1 hour; Nanaimo, 35 min., plus ferry.
- Easy access to Seattle via Victoria or Vancouver. Good alternative to the
San Juan Islands of Washington State.
See our "Thetis"
gulf islands" pages for details. (These links open in new
Meadow Valley Properties (MVP)
One Lot now available in Phase II on Cufra Inlet, Phase III planned for 2010
- The Lot "Cufra" is now available, approximately 3 Acres and semi waterfront, with an exeptional view down Cufra Inlet. The lot is serviced and ready to build. Priced at $375,000, contact us now for more information and for an appointment to view. See this photo of the view from the house site. Click this link for more details on Cufra, with a plan (opens in new window).
- In our unique 206 acre strata real estate development based on environmental
- Provides realestate of distinction with significant infrastructure in a
- The Meadow Valley is at the center of thetis island, stretching about a
mile from waterfront oceanfront on ecologically important Cufra Inlet at the
north to the picturesque Southern Edge "old coast" bluff overlooking
grazing lands and meadows in the south. Our 206 acre site extends the length
of this valley.
- Twenty (20) serviced acreage lots for sale, ranging from 2 to 14 acres.
The secluded lots all have good solar southern exposure and views. Some are
semi waterfront or lakefront.
- Services include private roads and 5 km of common property trails, potable
water supplied from drilled wells, irrigation, fire and emergency water system
from man-made lakes, community sewage treatment system, telephone and electricity
service to each lot, 72 acres of common property, including tidal waterfront,
meadows, lakes, and forest.
- Zoned as "rural residential", with each lot entitled to one residence
and one guest cottage, plus outbuildings. You will find a building lot to
suit your needs, be it for a home, recreational cottage, cabin, retreat, forested
acreage, a perfect garden site, or a hobby farm.
- Prices of building lots start at $275,000, including servicing package.
- Average value of servicing package estimated to be $45,000 per lot. Comparable
servicing on a fee simple lot on Thetis can cost up to $100,000.
- Our acreages have not been logged then developed as so many are.
- Our sewage system servicing is an uique feature on Thetis Island and can
be a very great advantage. You can be comfortable and secure in your investment
knowing that you can build at any time you choose with no difficulties over
sewage disposal. Cost of installation of a septic field (required for a building
permit) can otherwise be very high, particularly on smaller lots. In some
cases, particularly on lots below 2 acres, this is not even possible, rendering
the lot almost unusable. Costs for septic systems on Thetis are as high as
$35,000 or more-- one recent system will cost about $65,000. Even a lot with existing house/septic field or permission
can be a problem in the future, because regulations are continually reviewed
and become more and more difficult to satisfy. This means that you could purchase
a lot with field, then have problems a few years down the road when you need
a building permit or the system breaks down.
Contact us to view
acreages in our real estate development and discuss your priorities.
See our "Properties - real
estate" pages for details. Check our "what's
new" page for recent news and events.
- Follow the links above or use the text navigation links in the navigation
bars at the top and bottom of each page to browse the site. This is a large
and text rich site with a great deal of information about our realestate development
and planning, and about Thetis Island, the Southern Gulf Islands BC and the
Most links in the body of the text open a new browser window.
- Please see our "Site
guide and help" (this link opens new window) page for a site layout
map and help with navigation and access.
our site. Opens new window.
- If you can use Java script, a navigation and site help
page complete with site map is available as a pop up window from each main
page (not on the home page) on the site.
You are at our home page.
Contact us to discuss your requirements and arrange a tour of the properties.
or call Ian Ralston at 250-246-4774
TRAX Developments Ltd., Box
9-6, Thetis Island, BC, V0R 2Y0, Canada.
Meadow Valley Properties, quality planned real estate by Trax Developments
Ltd., Box 9-6, Thetis Island, B.C., V0R 2Y0, Canada. 250-246-4774 . Full company
contact details are available on our "contact"
Navigate; you are at our home page, click on the following links to
visit other parts of our site.
Top. Key pages:
Site Guide and help | Search
Our real estate,
properties for sale | Phase
II lots - acreages | Strata
information | Greenquest
land use planning | Photo
Images of our land |
Island, southern gulf island | San
Juan and Gulf Islands, Vancouver Island British Columbia and area information
recreation information and links list for southern Gulf Islands, Vancouver Island
and area | Conservation
covenants-land stewardship |
Contact Us | Trax
Developments, company |
of island, british columbia, real estate and other useful links |
(non Java-in new window) | Verve Hosting
Site by Ian Ralston, Trax Developments Ltd.
website design. Home page meets HTML 4.01 Transitional and 508/WAI accesibility
us for your web development needs.